High Mesa Consulting’s staff had a mission in mind when we chose to seek out the professional structure of our team. Each element brings to our table a unique set of skills and personalities that ensures professional encounters and diverse structural results for all of our client’s necessities; our team of civil engineers is no different. The University of New Mexico and Albuquerque Public Schools entrust High Mesa Consulting Group for their year round and on-call needs project after project, appreciating our versatility in working towards their goals with brief consultations and engineering to their larger and more complex endeavors. Our civil engineers’ appreciable skills and services include the following:
- Studies/Reports: Preparation of feasibility studies, drainage reports, traffic studies, terrain management and pavement condition surveys.
- Site Work: Preparation of paving, parking lot layout, traffic circulation, and water and sanitary site plans; preparation of Site Development Plan packages.
- Planning: Evaluation of existing conditions and development feasibility; preparation of sketch plats, sketch plans and Site Development Plan Packages
- Transportation: Design of streets and highways; evaluation of existing conditions; traffic control plans, preparation of traffic studies.
- Grading & Drainage: Preparation of grading and drainage plans, drainage reports, storm drain design, drainage channel design, floodplain studies/evaluations, and erosion setback studies/evaluations.
- Water: Design of public and private distribution, transmission and service lines, and water systems for domestic, fire protection and landscaping uses.
- Sanitary Sewer: Design of gravity, vacuum, and forced main systems.
- Wastewater Treatment: Design of conventional and non-conventional systems
- Construction Documents: Preparation of construction plans and specifications, bid phase services and processing for approvals.
- Construction Phase: Construction observation, administration and staking; client representation during construction, storm water/erosion control inspections
- EPA Construction Permitting: Preparation of storm water pollution prevention plans, erosion control plans
HMCG’s unique staff provides our clients with the most modern engineering principles and practices. We provide our services to educational and entertainment institutions, engineers, architects, realtors, land developers, private citizens, residential and commercial facilities, municipalities and county, state and federal agencies to achieve all of our community’s consulting necessities.
Each project brought to HMCG is approached by our team’s knowledgeable creativity and attention to detail to ensure tailored progressive results that satisfy each of our client’s diverse goals. Every opportunity HMCG has to work within our community we bring a high degree of enthusiasm and attention to detail, regardless of the project’s size, while stressing the importance of each client’s needs.